I'm currently partnered with an established commercial property consultancy seeking a professionally biased Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from a linear career progression pathway to Partner, be given the autonomy to carry out a variety of core professional services whilst developing and mentoring a small team of Building Surveyors.
This is a client-facing opportunity where the successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will work collaboratively with the Project Management lead in strategizing and initiating forward-thinking ideas to ensure the team are continually improving and developing.
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* Demonstrable experience carrying out professional services such as pre-acquisition surveys and schedules of dilapidations across the commercial property sector
* Client-facing with experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Confident managing/mentoring more junior members of the team
* A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £65,000 - £80,000
* Career progression to Partner
* Performance based & profit share bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday + Christmas shut down + flexible holiday scheme
* Car allowance
* Enhanced contributory pension
* Private medical care
* Professional fees
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Associate Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - MRICS - Chartered Building Surveyor - Dilapidations