Senior Associate Building Surveyor
(Business Development & CA/Project Bias)
£55,000 - £70,000
An award-winning design and construction consultancy are seeking a client-focused Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their multi-disciplined, Surrey based team.
This is a varied yet CA/project delivery focused opportunity to include business development and is perfectly well suited to a Senior Associate Building Surveyor with a private practice/consultancy background in working alongside local authority/public sector frameworks.
Committed to the long-term personal and professional development of all employees, this established consultancy offer a flexible, collaborative and open company culture, teamed with an industry leading benefits package and linear career progression route to Partner.
(sectors include local authority, education and residential)
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* CA/project delivery experience covering the above sectors
* Confident in networking and generating new business
* Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Based within commutable distance of the Surrey/London border
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Car/travel allowance
* Linear career progression to Partner
* Long-term flexible working
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #constructionconsultancy #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames #seniorbuildingsurveyor