A highly respected, prestigeous Construction Consultancy with a fantastic reputation is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Associate Principal Designer and CDM Consultant to work as part of their design team, delivering advice on CDM2015 compliance and risk prevention within design.
An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious architectural firm and work on some of the largest, most interesting construction projects in the Capital.
The role of the Senior Aassociate Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Senior Associate Principal Designer / CDM Consultant, you will advise the project team members on all aspects of CDM compliance in accordance with current UK legislation.
* Review pre-construction information managing all aspects of health and safety
* Manage a portfolio of projects at various stages for internal and communicating design risk with client.
* Prepare and issue the health and safety file
* Help develop the role of Principal Designer and develop in house training plans
The Successful Senior Associate Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* TechIOSH membership or higher
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
* Hold qualification at level 4 or higher in a design or engineering related discipline desired
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to build good working relationships
* Salary of up to £70,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Life Assurance,
* Income Protection
* Season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
* Professional Memberships Paid
* Development progression for the successful candidate.
If you are a Senior level CDM Advisor / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading consulrancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /