A prestigious Construction Cost Consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic, London outfit.
The successful Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out pre and post contract, cost management duties on a range of projects including, fit-out, commercial, residential, health and sciences.
You will also support the junior Surveyors and be a key client contact.
The Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Previous experience within a consultancy / private practice environment
* Residential or commercial project experience
* Strong communication skills
* Technically astute - pre and post contract
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Annual bonus
* Employer contribution pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Professional qualification course fees
* Membership fees
* Ongoing in-house and external CPD courses
* Flexible working arrangements
* 28 days annual leave
* Buy & sell holiday
* Cycle to work scheme
* Child care vouchers
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor