FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Automation Associate for our fast growing technology FinTech business based in London. This is a permanent role with competitive salary and benefits. You will be entreprenual in nature, innovative in finding new solutions; play a key role in gathering requirements to meet automation objectives. Experience of enterprise architecture, AI and Machine Learning would be beneficial.
* Be involved in Assessments Workshops and re-engineer process flows
* Utilise business process modelling, analysis and design experience to assess end to end process and identify processes for automation
* Create Process design documents, standard operating procedures
* Help define and finalise process flow and prioritise cases for automation
* Create test cases and take responsibility for quality assurance
Skills and Experience for the Senior Automation Associate
* Extensive experience in business process analysis
* Previous experience in one of these areas, F&A, Insurance, Banking, SCM, E-commerce
* Experience in automation technologies with experience of building RPA solutions
* Experience of managing a small team and client facing experience
* Experience in automation assessment work for customers
* Process improvements, process engineering, (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean and using process management tools
* Exposure of enterprise architecture, AI and Machine Learning beneficial
Fuller details of the Senior Automation Associate role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.