A highly established construction and property consultancy are actively looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their highly successful, busy Building Surveying Team in there Birmingham office.
The Role of the Senior Building Surveyor?
Providing their clients with a bespoke service covering a comprehensive range of building surveying instructions, as the successful Senior Building Surveyor you would be undertaking instructions such as:
* Development monitoring
* Building Surveys and Defect diagnosis
A dynamic, forward thinking company with a wide client base across a range of sectors including infrastructure, residential, commercial and more. The consultancies work loads have continued to increase and as such the opportunity has presented itself to expand and grow the team.
With the opportunity to both work collaboratively with the directors and undertake instructions on your own the successful Senior Building Surveyor will ideally have the ability to hit the ground running and join a client focused consultancy.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
* Ideally MRICS, but not essential
* Previously working in a commercial consultancy
* Experience across both project and professional services
* Willing to travel on occasion and a Full UK driving licence
* £38,000 - £45,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Professional memberships paid for
* Life assurance
If you're a Building Surveyor currently considering your career, please contact James Durham on:
01628 367 041
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / Property / Construction / RICS / MRICS / Birmingham