A confident and ambitious Senior Building Surveyor is now needed to join a global, leading commercial real estate consultancy based in Birmingham.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you will be working with other internal departments such as investment, agency, and valuations to provide holistic commercial advise to the clients.
You will preferably be an 'all-rounder' Building Surveyor with experience in preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/ preparing exist strategies, specifications, repair and refurbishment contracts.
The Senior Building Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Previous commercial consultancy experience
* AutoCAD experience would be an advantage
* Strong verbal and numerical skills and comfortable with report writing
* Be well presented and good communication skills
* Good time management and the ability to work under pressure
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Rewards program
* Yearly bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Birmingham | Commercial Building Surveyor | Dilapidations| Valuations | Real Estate | Building Surveying