A supportive and reputable property consultancy are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join them in their Birmingham office.
As the new Building Surveyor, you will have a project focus, providing services such as TDD, dilapidations and contract admin. All the project work is within the private/commercial sector, focusing predominantly on fit-outs and refurbs with occasional new build multi-use buildings and care homes.
You will benefit not only from a generous car allowance and benefits package, but also a linear career progression pathway. This consultancy pride themselves on promoting within and reinvesting in their staff.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
* Previous private, commercial, or new build sector experience
* Strong TDD experience
* Eager to develop your career and work your way through the ranks
* Confident when working in a team and autonomously
* Clear and effective communication skills both oral and written
* £50,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable)
* Car allowance of £6050
* Fee plus bonus scheme
* Company laptop and Iphone
* Private Healthcare
* Life insurance
* 25 days holiday
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11794LS
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Technical Due Diligence | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying