Senior Building Surveyor (Brighton)
Multi-Award-Winning Building Surveying Practice
£45,000 - £55,000 + 100% flexible working & unlimited annual leave
A pioneering, multi-award-winning Chartered Building Surveying practice are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Brighton based Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking team offering 100% flexible working and unlimited annual leave whilst offering contract administration, license to alter, and capital extension advice to a diverse client portfolio across Sussex.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor looking to become an empowered and valued part of this close-knit team, whilst working alongside a broad range of residential mansion blocks & leasehold properties.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS or 5+ years' experience in a client-facing Building Surveying role
* Experience working with property management companies preferred
* Confident in offering contract administration & licence to alter advice
* Sussex based (due to project & client location)
* Self-motived, organised with an ability to manage your own workload
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Full flexible working
* Unlimited annual leave
* Frequent pay/performance reviews
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Long-term equity offering
* Uncapped career progression
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Leasehold - Block Management - License to Alter - Building Surveyor