An established and forward-thinking comapny of Chartered Surveyors for commericial properties, are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Sheffield.
This would suit a someone that carries out traditional Building Surveying work and that has worked on commercial sector projects before.
The Building Surveyor's role
Offering personal/professional development focused culture, this opportunity is perfectly suited to a Senior Building Surveyor with experience carrying out Dilapidations, Schedule of Condition and has business negotiation skills.
You will be liaising with landlords and solicitors and will therefore need to be a confident communicator.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred
* Have previous commericial sector expereince
* Client-facing experience
* Have carried out Schedule of condition, Dilapidations and snagging reports
* Be a confident communicator and have neogiation skills
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11448LS
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration