A world-leading project and building consultancy are seeking a project biased Senior Building Surveyor to carry out a hybrid role between their Sussex & London based Building Surveying teams.
Perfectly suited to a Senior Building Surveyor looking to join a pioneering consultancy and carry out a breadth of contract administration, design+spec, and feasibility studies on a range of high level, complex projects located around Sussex & Greater London.
With a focus on organic growth, what differentiates this market-leading consultancy from their competitors is a continued and long-term focus on developing their staff, encouraging career progression and ensuring bonuses are rewarded based on both personal and team performance.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Senior Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor (5+years consultancy experience)
* Experience in delivering projects using JCT contracts
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance based bonus (team and personal)
* Enhanced contributory pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Project Management