A multi-award-winning property and construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding West London based Building Surveying team.
This opportunity is ideal for a forward-thinking, client-facing Senior Building Surveyor looking for flexibility whilst working on a broad remit of residential and public sector regeneration projects.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be joining an innovative and progressive consultancy who massively 'stand out from the crowd' when it comes to valuing and appreciating their employees and will be given the opportunity to carry out a vast array of building surveying competencies both pre and post contract.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* Client-facing and confident working with key clients & external stakeholders
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Demonstrable experience leading on projects across sectors (Residential & Regeneration exposure preferable)
* A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* Healthcare allowance and subsidised gym membership
* A friendly, sociable and creative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Contract Administration