A UK wide, partner-led property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to offer high calibre, commercial building surveying advice from their Guildford based Building Surveying team.
Offering long-term flexible working, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will join a dynamic consultancy who have adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 12 months.
A consultancy whose main focus is the well-being of their employee's, if you're an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor who prioritises both personal and professional career development, this opportunity couldn't be more suited.
Client portfolio: high-level global investor and corporate occupier led, offering 360 advice throughout the property cycle ranging from refurb + redevelopment to CA, TDD + pre-acquisition.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
* 5+ years Building Surveying experience (private practice/consultancy preferred)
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* Forward-thinking and ambitious with a desire to grow and develop professionally
* Confident in building and maintaining key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Long-term flexible working
* Performance based bonus
* Uncapped career progression
* A continuous focus towards personal/professional development
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays & Christmas shut down)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Commercial - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Contract Administration