Senior Building Surveyor - Manchester
I am partnered with an award winning commercial real estate consultancy, who are looking for a driven Senior Building Surveyor to join their modern and ambitious Building Surveying Manchester team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will undertake professional and project work for a combination of private investment companies and corporate clients.
This role provides for an opportunity for an experienced senior building surveyor to conduct building surveys for investment and occupation purposes, contract administration, dilapidations, and development monitoring.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS desirable but not essential
* BSc/MSc Building surveying
* Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* develop existing business and client relationships
* Defect analysis
* Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
* Project Monitoring
* Strong experience running own projects
In Return, the successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive;
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* Varied project exposure
* Competitive pension contribution
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private healthcare
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS - APC