One of the largest independent property consultancies, globally, are now seeking a commericially minded Senior Building Surveyor to join them in Newcastle.
With over 300 offices across the world, and their headquarters in London, the new Senior Building Suveyor will be joining a consultancy that pride themselves on their relationships with the employees. They value the individuality and aim to have and maintain a more inclusive working environment in all of their locations.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be working on predominantly commercial projects with a touch of retail and day-to-day will be working on dilapidations, contract administration, pre-acquisition surveys and technical due diligence.
In this exciting position you will benefit from continuous opportunity for growth, your hard work and talent do not go unnoticed and this is reflected in salary and benefits as well as fast growth within the business.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Professional focus experience including; dilapidations, technical due-diligence and contract administration
* Client-facing experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* A confident communicator and commercially minded
* An understanding of JCT contracts
* Full understanding of the components of a commercial building
* £40,000 - £50,000 Dependant on experience
* Performance based bonus
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11570LS
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Property |Commercial