Senior Building Surveyor (Projects)
£50,000 - £60,000 - South Bank, London
UK-Wide Construction Consultancy
A market-leading, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking consultancy who place a huge emphasis on employee welfare, development, and career progression.
Sectors including public buildings/estates, pharmaceutical, residential/housing.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside a friendly, ambitious team in carrying out all aspects of traditional building surveying across a diverse portfolio of public sector projects/frameworks.
You will also be given the opportunity to be heavily involved in team expansion planning/forecasting and key client development whilst joining a team who despite economic uncertainty have followed through on all promotions, pay-rises and bonuses over the last 12 months.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* 5+ years private practice/consultancy experience, proficient in carrying out CA/Project Delivery on publicly funded projects
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Performance/team based bonus scheme
* Generous benefits package
* Opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most well-regarded projects/frameworks
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Contract Administration / Building Surveyor / Property / Chartered Building Surveyor