A market-leading, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking consultancy who place a huge emphasis on employee welfare, development, and career progression.
Sectors including public buildings/estates, pharmaceutical, residential/housing.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside a friendly, ambitious team in carrying out all aspects of traditional building surveying across a diverse portfolio of public sector projects/frameworks.
You will also be given the opportunity to be heavily involved in team expansion planning/forecasting and key client development whilst joining a team who despite economic uncertainty over the last 18 months, have followed through on all promotions, pay-rises and bonuses.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* 5+ years private practice/consultancy Building Surveying experience, proficient in carrying out CA/Project Delivery on publicly funded projects
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Performance/team based bonus scheme
* Generous benefits package
* Opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most well-regarded projects/frameworks
* Additional benefits package
If you are a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Project Management - Contract Administration - RICS - Building Surveyor