I'm newly partnered with an interdisciplinary property & construction consultancy seeking a project biased Senior Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking, Waterloo based Building Surveying team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to offer varied construction advice across the public and private sectors including delivering projects up to £3m, design & specification as well as the occasional professional building surveying instruction.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working, uncapped career progression, and an opportunity to join a collaborative and flexible consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most prominent projects/frameworks.
(Sectors: Commercial, Public & Blue-Light)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
* Experience in delivering projects using JCT contracts
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Enhanced contributory pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / RICS / MRICS / Project Management / Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor