Senior Building Surveyor (Team Lead)
Independent Property Consultancy (Marylebone)
£55,000 - £65,000 + Equity Incentive
I'm exclusively partnered with an established, independent property consultancy seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to act as a team lead and play an integral part in expanding their Building Surveying service line.
Partnering with a diverse client portfolio comprised of leading Property Funds, Landlord/Occupiers and Trade Unions, this is an incredibly unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious Senior Building Surveyor to join a diverse, close-knit consultancy with a highly impressive level of repeat business clients.
Offering a long-term equity incentive, a varied 360 Building Surveying opportunity to include Dilapidations negotiations as well as the independent delivery of projects, and flexible and autonomous working culture.
(Sectors: Commercial 80% & Residential 20%)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS accredited with 3+ years client-facing, private practice/consultancy Building Surveying experience
* Experience carrying out schedules of dilapidations preferred
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Equity Incentive
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance/team-based bonus scheme
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #realestate #propertyconsultancy #mrics #commercialrealestate