Senior Building Surveyor (Projects)
£50,000 - £65,000 + Long-Term Flexible Working
Sectors: Commercial, Defence, Pharmaceuticals & Education
A pioneering property and construction consultancy with global market-presence are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City based Building Consultancy team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from flexible working and join a collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking working environment.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will act as a key client interface and carry out a variety of projects throughout Greater London. The role will be a traditional building surveying opportunity with a project focus that will include design and specifications and contract administration on behalf of a varied client portfolio.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred
* 5+ years client facing building surveying experience
* Experience carrying out a variety of CA/Project Delivery
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Long-term flexible working
* Company car/car allowance
* Enhanced contributary pension (12%)
* Private medical care
* Bi-annual pay reviews
* Life assurance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Frequent office events and company socials
* Additional benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / MRICS / Project Management / Building Surveyor / Property