Senior Building Surveyor
80% Commercial, 20% Residential
Boutique Private Practice (St Pauls)
I'm exclusively partnered with a well-established, independent property consultancy seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to play an integral part in expanding their Building Surveying service line.
Working with an incredibly diverse project portfolio focused around multi-tenanted commercial assets, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will carry out a full 360 role to include CAT A/CAT B office fit outs (£1m), full bank refurbs (£2m) and schedules of dilapidations.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Senior Building Surveyor to join a progressive private practice in developing an enviable client portfolio, throughout Greater London.
(Sectors: Commercial 80% & Residential 20%)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS accredited with 3+ years client-facing, private practice/consultancy Building Surveying experience
* Experience carrying out project delivery & professional services on a range of Commercial assets
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Equity Incentive
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance/team-based bonus scheme
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #realestate #propertyconsultancy #mrics #commercialrealestate