Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000
A boutique, partner-led property consultancy is seeking a commercially-minded Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to offer varied real estate advice across a wide range of residential and commercial projects.
The successful Senior Chartered Building Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
Working alongside their Director of Building Surveying, the successful Senior Chartered Building Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including some of London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Senior Chartered Building Surveyor?
* 3+ years private practice/consultancy experience
* Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
* Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
* Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop within a forward-thinking private practice
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Uncapped progression pathway to Partnership
* Performance based bonus
* Collaborative work structure
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Cycle to work scheme
* Frequent office events and company socials (socially distanced of course!)
To find out more about this role, or any of the other Building Surveying opportunities I'm currently recruiting for on behalf of UK based private practices and consultancies, feel free to get in contact on 07469 921 245.
Chartered Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / RICS