Senior Building Surveyor
£50,000 - £65,000
Commercial: (Investor/Fund led client portfolio)
A UK wide, partner-led property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to offer high calibre, commercial building surveying advice from their central London based building surveying team.
Offering long-term flexible working, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will join a dynamic consultancy who have adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 12 months.
A consultancy whose main focus is the well-being of their employee's, if you're an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor who prioritises both personal and professional career development, this opportunity is for you.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
* Forward-thinking and ambitious with a desire to grow and develop professionally
* MRICS accredited
* Experience building + maintaining key client relationships
* Private practice/consultancy experience having carried out a variety of project/professional based building surveying
* £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Uncapped career progression
* Continued personal and professional development
* Car allowance
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays, Christmas and new year)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Additional benefits
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Commercial - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Contract Administration