A pioneering property and construction consultancy with global market-presence are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City based Building Consultancy team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from full flexible working and join a collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking culture built on sustained, long-term investment in their employee's..
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will act as a key client interface and carry out a variety of projects throughout Greater London. The role will be a traditional building surveying opportunity with a project focus that will include design and specifications and contract administration on behalf of a varied client portfolio.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* 5+ years client-facing building surveying experience
* Experience carrying out a variety of CA/Project Delivery
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Long-term flexible working
* Company car/car allowance
* Enhanced contributary pension (12%)
* Private medical care
* Bi-annual pay reviews
* Life assurance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Frequent office events and company socials
* Additional benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - RICS - Building Surveyor - Project Management