Senior Building Surveyor
£50,000 - £65,000 (Maidenhead)
Project led - sectors including: Public, Education & Commercial
A leading property and construction consultancy with global market-presence are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their Maidenhead based team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from a flexible working environment enabling you to work remotely 4 days per week whilst joining a collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking team.
Sectors including Public, Education & Commercial.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside a diverse client portfolio ranging from pension funds and financial institutions to frameworks and local authorities.
This is a Project focused Building Surveying role that will include Design Specification, Refurbishment/Development and Contract Administration.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred
* 5+ years client facing building surveying experience
* Experience carrying out a variety of project focused building surveying disciplines
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* Comfortable working remotely using your own initiative
* £50,000 - £65,000 pa
* Flexible working
* Car allowance
* Enhanced contributary pension
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training/development
* Additional benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / MRICS / Project Management / Building Surveyor / Property / Flexible Working