Senior Building Surveyor (Commercial)
Independent Private Practice, North-West London
£55,000 - £65,000
I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, independent private practice seeking a commercially minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their North West London based team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a client-facing Senior Building Surveyor to offer varied professional Building Surveying advice to a varied Landlord/Occupier led client portfolio operating across the wider commercial real estate sector.
Offering linear career progression, a long-term equity incentive and a 360 Building Surveying role including schedules of dilapidations, party wall matters and project delivery.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential
* 5+ years client-facing experience in a Building Surveying role (Consultancy)
* Experience in offering dilapidations & party wall advice
* Based within a reasonable commute of N.W London (flexible working offered)
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain key client relationships
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car/travel allowance
* Long-term equity incentive
* Flexible working
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #construction #propertyconsultancy #jct #commercialrealestate #dilapidations #buildingsurveyor #seniorbuildingsurveyor