I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, independent private practice seeking a commercially minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their North West London based Building Surveying team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a client-facing Senior Building Surveyor to offer varied professional Building Surveying advice to a varied Landlord/Occupier led client portfolio operating across the wider commercial real estate sector.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from linear career progression, equity incentive and a 360 Building Surveying role including schedules of dilapidations, party wall matters and project delivery.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
* 5+ years client-facing experience in a Building Surveying role
* Experience in offering dilapidations & party wall advice
* Based within a reasonable commute of N.W London (flexible working offered)
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
* Car/travel allowance
* Equity incentive
* Full flexible working
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - MRICS