An established, independent private practice are seeking a client-focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, Twickenham based Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working and a personal/professional development focused culture.
This opportunity is perfectly suited to a Senior Building Surveyor with experience carrying out Building Surveys, Contract Administration, and drafting Specifications across the wider Residential property sector.
This multi-disciplined consultancy has adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 18 months, have followed through on all bonuses and promotions and are now seeking a forward-thinking Senior Building Surveyor to to become an integral part of this exciting journey.
(Residential & Commercial with a strong Residential focus)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
* CA/Specifications/Survey experience across the Residential sector
* Client-facing experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Based within commutable distance of the Twickenham
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £45,000 - £60,000
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance based bonus
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - RICS - Residential Building Survey