A rapidly expanding commercial property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Oxford based Building Surveying team.
Working across sectors including Commercial, Hotels and Residential, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Property Consultancy, and lead on projects ranging from office fit-outs to prime residential apartment refurbishments in Kensington.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be joining a Property Consultancy who have grown from strength to strength over the last 3 years, place a huge emphasis on employee welfare and development, and followed through on all promotions/bonuses over the last 18 months.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
* Experience in a private practice/consultancy Building Surveying environment
* Project Delivery experience encompassing the above sectors preferred
* Client-facing with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £50,000 - £65,000
* Performance & discretionary bonus scheme
* Long-term flexible working
* Private healthcare
* 33 days annual leave + Christmas shut down & birthday
* Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 07469921245 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - MRICS - Project Management - Commercial Property