Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (BI)
£50,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly growing business in York. You'd be joining a highly skilled team at the start of a global transformation programme, driving the analytics & insights for the business's claims teams.
You will play a integral part in shaping the future of their claim's function, delivering high impact data & analytical solutions. You'll also get the opportunity to work closely with the claims leadership team based in America, as well as the wider organisation across Europe.
* To partner with the business to solve problems, driving understanding of insights & trends
* Create data views & own data quality, develop a range of analytical products - from exploratory data analysis to predictive & prescriptive models
* Accelerate data driven decisions
* Articulate findings in clear, concise deliverable, including presentations, discussions and visualisations where needed
* Improve self-serve reporting by developing the dashboards, taking into account trends from ad-hoc requests
* Work with the matrix team in developing epics for analytics & supporting the team in validating user stories
* Understand that this position is a blend of data science, engineering and business analytics
Skills & Experience:
* Strong background & experience building analytics / BI solutions - full end-to-end analysis cycle
* Advanced skills in SQL and Tableau
* Understanding around database management
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience working with and communicating with stakeholders
* An ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Any experience within the insurance industry or Financial services would be desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior position where you will have a direct impact on their global transformation moving forward. Fully remote for the moment this role will continue to be flexible; however, you must be able to get to York for 1-2 days a week in the future.