Remote Senior C# Developer required by our client, a rapidly expanding UK Software company. They develop and market advanced cloud-based solutions globally.
They are looking for a highly skilled Remote Senior C# Developerto join in the development of the next generation of AI-driven products.
To qualify for this role you should be a .NET C# Developer / Senior Developer / Technologist / Software Developer (.NET / C# ) / .NET Developer / C# Developer / Senior Software Developer / Software Engineer / Lead Developer C# Programmer / C#/.NET Developer / Software Architect / Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer
- Solve problems by analysing complex healthcare requirements for technical development.
- Motivated to work independently or as part of a team on small to large scale projects.
- Provide technical direction for Application sub-systems, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks.
- Drive coding standards and modern architecture improvements.
- BachelorMaster Degree in Computer science
- 4+ years of professional experience
- C#/.NET Core/Micro service architecture/Deployment strategy/Docker
- MS SQL, MySQL Experience with MongoDB a plus
- Strong object-oriented programming (OOPS) and SOLID design skills
Be a part of a highly skilled and dynamic international team of developers that are using the latest AI technologies to help clients become more efficient. Working in this market is one of the most rewarding markets available to capable dedicated developers looking to make a real difference.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.