A medium sized, bespoke independent property construction consultancy in London are now in a position to appoint a talented Senior CDM Advisor to carry out Principal Designer and CDM professional duties as part of their ever growing team of likeminded practitioners.
The company requires the CDM Advisor to work on various high rise residential and commercial construction projects in Central London and surrounding counties but offer a flexible / hybrid working life style.
A real chance to get involved with some extremely high valued projects and build an impressive portfolio to add to your achievements.
Responsibilities will include the preparation of F10 notifications, communicate pre-construction information and advise client on their compliance with CDM2015 regulation throughout.
The Successful Principal Designer:
The skills required by the successful Principal Designer:
* IOSH Membership desired
* NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate as a minimum
* NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma
* APS Membership desired
* Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes
* Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role
The Package for the Principal Designer:
* Salary of between £45,000 and £70,000 per annum based on previous experience and qualifications
* Car allowance or Company Car dependant on requirement
* 25 days holiday + Statutory
* Company pension scheme
* Fee related bonus scheme
* Private Health Care (after 12 months)
* Career development investment
* Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance
* Professional Membership subscription and Perkbox benefits subscription.
* Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan
If you are a CDM Advisor looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / L153 / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /