A highly respected, long established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy operating throughout the UK, are looking to appoint a new CDM Consultancy to add to their roster of likeminded H&S professionals in the Bristol office.
A real chance to work for a large scale, busy, forward thinking firm, that invest time and money in their staff's continual career development.
The role would suit someone with one years consultancy and CDM experience looking to take that next step up into a more senior position.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
* CDM compliance during pre-construction, construction and post-construction stages
* Preparation of H&S Files and pre-construction information
* Good knowledge and understanding of CDM2015 regulations
* Provide a role as Principal Designer conducting yourself accordingly
* Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* IOSH membership/APS membership (minimum)
* Driving Licence is a must
* Professional qualification in designing, building surveying or engineering discipline
* Ability to work under high pressure, managing own time effectively
* Salary of up to £60,000
* Contributory pension scheme - 5% Employer 3% Employee
* Company Car or Car Allowance can be discussed
* Life assurance and Death in Service
* 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Professional subscriptions Paid For
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Bristol area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / BJL / Principal Designer / Leicester / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015