A leading Ealing based, multi-profession consultancy is looking to appoint a new Senior CDM Consultant to add to their highly sought after Health and Safety team, working on various high valued projects throughout the South East.
An extremely lucrative opportunity for a CDM Consultant to continue to grow and develop within a highly successful construction consultancy that can offer not only a great salary and package but promotional opportunities with scope to eventually become partner.
The Role of the Senior CDM Consultant
As the Senior CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
* Lead advisor for CDM compliance with minimum supervision on low to high complexity projects provided via major term contracts.
* CDM Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor (PDA) services on other large complex projects and a variety of other schemes.
* Liaise with clients and designers and provide CDM / PDA advice
* Attend design team and progress meetings.
* Review DRA's, RAG lists, drawings and Construction Phase Plans.
* Carry out site safety inspections and CDM compliance audits.
* Prepare technical progress reports
* Promote partnership working to achieve SHE objectives
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant
The successful Senior CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2007 and 2015
* Clearly understand the construction sequence / methodology for new building, alterations, demolition and fit out projects
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* 5 years' experience in a consultancy environment is essential.
* Certified Membership of the Association for Project Safety (APS) or Professional Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is desirable.
* Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead own projects
The Package of the successful Senior CDM Consultant:
* Salary of up to £65,000 based on experience
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* Extremely competitive annual bonus!
* Car Allowance supplied
* Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
* 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Professional subscriptions Paid
If you are a Senior CDM Consultant in West London or within a decent commutable distance from Ealing, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015