A global leading professional Construction Consultancy delivering expert CDM and H&S services for high profiles clients across the South East, are looking to appoint a driven Senior CDM Consultant to add to their vibrant team.
An amazing opportunity to work within a high performing team of CDM and Construction Health and Safety specialists that offer a clear laid out career plan and promotional opportunities to each member of staff.
As the CDM / H&S Consultant, your duties will include supporting clients in carrying out their duties in compliance with CDM2015, working with designers carrying out design reviews, deliver a wide range of CDM Consultant duties, Health and Safety Audits and Inspections.
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Degree or equivalent qualification in construction, design or engineering
* Member of the Association of Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS)
* Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
* Excellent client facing skills
* 3 years' + experience in a similar role
* Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
* Travel Allowance and Petrol Allowance
* Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down period
* Buy and Sell holiday days + 15 days or sell 5 days
* Dental and Health Insurance
* Gym Membership and Discounts
* Career Progression Opportunities and CPD
If you are a CDM / Health and Safety Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Sutton, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / BJL / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /