One of the largest independent building construction consultancy in London are now looking to appoint a talented Senior CDM Consultant Principal Designer and CDM professional to join their ever growing team of likeminded practitioners.
The company requires the Principal Designer to work on various high rise residential and commercial construction projects in Central London. A real chance to get involved with some extremely high valued projects and build an impressive portfolio to add to your achievements.
Responsibilities will include the preparation of F10 notifications, communicate pre-construction information and advise client on their compliance with CDM2015 regulation throughout.
The Successful Principal Designer:
The skills required by the successful Principal Designer:
* IOSH membership - Technician, Graduate or chartered level (or equivalent),
* NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate
* IMaPS - Association for Project Safety or actively looking to obtain
* Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes
* Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role
The Package for the Principal Designer:
* Basic Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* 25 days holiday + Statutory
* Company pension scheme
* Fee related bonus scheme
* Private Health Care (after 12 months)
* Career development investment
* Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance
* Professional Membership subscription and Perkbox benefits subscription.
* Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / L153 / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /