Strong M&E are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Gas Engineer needed for a mobile position around Greater London, Buckinghamshire & Hertfordshire
This is a permanent, full time position
Field based, you will be carrying out inspections, repair & maintenance works in Boiler room / Plantrooms and some inspections within flats and apartments throughout London & the South East.
To Oversee the work of junior commercial and domestic gas engineers (up to 2 other operatives)
There is an on call Rota available (once a month)
* You will have experience working in commercial plant rooms and occupied property's and show exceptional customer service skills.
* You will have excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in learning about new technologies & equipment.
* You will be able to write detailed IT based reports of findings and work in a methodical manner
* Full UK manual driving licence
* Domestic gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1/CENWAT, CPA1 CKR1 HTR1
* Commercial CODNC01, CIGA1, ICPN1, UN-VENTED HOT WATER STORAGE, TPCP
* 5+ Years' experience of diagnosing & repairing heating and plant room issues.
* You may be required to undertake a full DBS check due to projects worked on.
* Have experience in purging new mains above 1m3. If not training will be made available.
* Highly competitive rate negotiable depending on experience
* Overtime available & on call duty rotation
* 28 Days paid holiday inc bank holidays
* Workplace pension scheme
* Company van & fuel card
* Smartphone & Uniform/PPE
* Training in all technologies/systems installed
The annual salary for this position is up to £55,000k depending on your experience which will be discussed at interview stage
If interested, please apply online or call Ben on 02030068404