Senior Consulting Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for forward thinking, flexible, solutions-oriented Engineers to join our friendly and inclusive team. Our business is thriving, with multiple growth opportunities - now is the time to see how your skills and technical expertise could fit into our team of Process Utilities Engineering Experts.
Client is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large international blue chip companies to smaller UK based SME's. Client works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
Client has an immediate requirement for an experienced senior consulting Engineer to join the team, reporting into the Head of Department. Your clients will include the top 50 pharmaceutical companies on global basis, developing their facilities and utilities masterplans, including for carbon neutral. You must have a broad understanding of manufacturing and utility operations / management, ideally gained in pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or related industries. This is a client facing role and candidates will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Candidates will also have project management experience and be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Senior Technical Operations / Engineering management role within a manufacturing site
- Project management of significant engineering / continuous improvement projects / project portfolios
- Development of strategies / master plans for site facilities and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of capital planning and approval processes
- Building business cases to support investment proposals
- Management and development of technical staff
- A clear commitment to personal continuous professional development
- Knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
- Chartered Engineer with a recognised institution
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Environmental
- PC Literate - MS office, MS Project
- Resident in the UK
- Current Driving Licence and access to a car
What can you expect?
You will be joining a busy team who enjoy working on full lifecycle projects and bringing new innovative ideas into the wider company. Life is never dull here, and you will have open opportunity to bring your ideas and solutions into high value projects for some of the most well-known Pharma and F&B Clients. Our people love working here because of the variety of interesting projects they get access to work on as well as having true responsibility for ownership of projects. Known as the 'friendly experts' to our clients, we look for positivity and flexibility with a keen determination to develop skills and support colleagues.
Client offers a competitive remuneration package of up to c.£45,000 depending on skills and experience. Supported and sponsored professional development including paid professional membership are provided. Other company benefits apply.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
2M Employment Solutions are Recruitment Specialists partnering with the Legal and Marketing sectors.\\r\\n\\r\\nSince 2009 2M Employment Solutions have â€“\\r\\n\\r\\nHelped over 600 employers solve their recruitment issues\\r\\n\\r\\nAssisted on almost 14000 vacancies\\r\\nInterviewed over 200...