A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Analyst to join a large financial service provider in Doncaster. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the architectural planning of solutions, taking ownership of projects from start to finish. You will also be expected to upkeep and maintain the running of databases and reports.
- Working on various development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales.
- Mentoring of fellow staff
- Provide support for all development issues
- Assist where necessary with any internal training requirements
- Able to manage projects which involve a team.
The ideal candidate:
- Detailed and expert knowledge of SQL with MySql or equivalent
- Strong experience in interpreting insight and data for the business to drive change
- Experience of modelling large volumes of complex data from different sources, including multivariate testing and integrating quantitative & qualitative data
- Experience of working cross functionally
- Experience of working within a fast-moving, changeable environment with new technology/products and working practices
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & advanced Excel skills; attention to detail
- Skilled in data extraction and exploitation in both direct channel operational and commercial systems
- Ability to critically evaluate data and draw conclusions and insights from analysis
- Data storytelling to communicate results and recommendations clearly to drive action
- Strong customer awareness, commercially astute both strategically and analytically, with ability to see application of data insights to business problems
- Strong relationship building and effective team player
- Excellent structured approach
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Option to Work from Home
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Free Gym access
- Additional benefits based on time served such as Car Allowance, Free Breakdown cover, Health Insurance, Free Travel Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid for online training access.
Salary £35 - 45K depending on experience
Full Time- Permanent
Location - Doncaster
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward-thinking company, who really values its employees and offers excellent career opportunities.