Company client is seeking a Senior Design Engineer for our manufacturing client based south of Edinburgh.
This is a permanent role, competitive salary. Taking design from initial concept through to manufacture/installation. Providing hands on support, as required, to other teams involved in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing.
You will be comfortable working on aspects of electronics design lifecycle as well as collaborating with other engineering teams (software & Mechanical)
* Electronic and embedded software design
* Project manage and lead designs from concept to manufacture
* Producing schematics and PCBs
* Mentor and support more junior engineers
Skills and Experience required for the Senior Design Engineer role.:
* Electronics Engineering degree or equivalent
* Hardware design using microcontrollers
* Experience of PIC, STM32, and using op amps, ADCs, Serial busses
* Understanding of serial communications and protocols
* Embedded firmware development in C
* CAD tools for schematics capture and PCB layout eg. KiCAD, Altium
Full details of the Senior Design Engineer role is available on application.