FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant - Compliance for our client in the Energy sector. This is a permanent role with competitive salary and benefits package. It can be remote based with visits to one of the company offices nearest to your location within the UK. Working within an established Compliance Team within the Environmental Division; supporting with consents for a number of industries including oil and gas, renewables, cables and aquaculture. You will require to have good knowledge of undertaking permits for oil and gas industry in the UKCS, including MATs for drilling, pipeline, intervention, surveys etc. as well as SATs for chemical permits, oil discharge permits, marine licences, consent to locates etc.
* Working with engineers across the business to deliver integrated project solutions, from concept design, site selection, EIA and construction support.
* Act as project manager across a range of consenting projects
* Key point of contact for clients and a lead for consultants with the team
* Delivery of projects on time and on budget
* Supporting the Senior Team with Quality Assurance of permits pre-client delivery
* Able to provide training and senior support to the team
Skills and Experience required for the Senior Environmental Consultant - Compliance role:
* Degree qualified in a relevant environmental subject
* To lead on consenting activities in the oil and gas sector
* Experience of preparation for MAT's, SAT's and fully competent in chemical risk assessments and EIA
* Detailed understanding of legislation in all parts of the UK
* Expertise in marine environment
Full details of the Senior Environmental Consultant Compliance position is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit