FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Financial Controller for our engineering/ manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire.
This role has arisen through our client's planned growth; you will be supporting the design and implementation of new policies, processes and systems including implementation of a new ERP system. You will be joining a small finance team reporting to the MD and Group Financial Controller. You will ideally have experience of implementation of a new finance, ERP or MRP system and working in a manufacturing environment. Competitive salary, negotiable by experience.
* Preparing and overseeing financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, budges, cash flows, variance analysis etc
* Preparation of audit documentation, full tax filing compliance and timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
* Supervision and development of the Financial Analyst and Accounts Office Manager
* Development and management of robust financial systems and policies including corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
* Analysis of financial performance and contributing to medium and long term business planning and forecasts
Skills and Experience required for the Financial Controller role:
* Recent experience of implementation of new finance, ERP or MRP system.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment is an essential
* Experience of developing cost models
* Staff supervisory management experience and development of junior accounting staff
* Management accountant, financial controller, finance manager with financial responsibility of £5m+ revenue
* ACCA / CIMA qualified
* Good attention to details and high level of numeracy
* Strong interpersonal and team working skills, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Full job specification/description for the Senior Financial Controller role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit.