FINTEC recruit is seeking Senior Firmware Engineers at various experience levels up to Senior/Principal for our engineering client. These are permanent positions based in Edinburgh, relocation assistance available.
* Design and development of firmware designs using VHDL and verifying designs using VHDL or System Verilog
* Working closely with systems, hardware and software teams to provide firmware solutions
* Creating robust VHDL based designs
Skills and experience required for the Senior Firmware Engineer roles:
* Degree qualified or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or another STEM based subject
* Proficient with Mentor graphics FPGA development tools including HDL Designer, ModelSim/Quest and Precision
* Experience with Xilinx/Intel (altera)/Microsemi (Actel) ISE design flow and third party synthesis tools
* Experience with firmware requirements capture and requirements management tools e.g DOORS
* Development of real time embedded safety critical firmware
Full details of the Senior Firmware Engineer requirements is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.