Senior Gas Engineer
£25-£30 per hour + Overtime (OTE £62,400 per annum) + Van + Fuel Card + 28 Days Holiday + Pension
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Senior Gas Engineer required for niche high end mechanical services brand working on prestigious domestic London addresses.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offer training and external qualifications to progress to site management position. There is no call out with this role.
The role will be suited to professional Gas Safe certified engineers with domestic level service and repair experience, commercial experience advantageous but not essential as external courses for the right candidate will be provided.
Day to day you will be required to fault find and repair on a range of domestic and commercial boilers. As well as checking they are in line with safety checks. As a senior Service Engineer you will also at times be required to oversee a 2 members of the team on site.
The company are a small but highly successful brand in an exciting period with new contracts on board.
The role in brief:
* Service and repair on a range of domestic and commercial boilers (some commercial level work in high end properties.)
* Occasional overseeing other team members on site.
* Overtime 1.5 after 6pm Monday to Saturday and x 2.0 on Sundays
The Person required in brief:
* Experienced Gas Safe Certified Engineer (Domestic or commercial)
* Have a highly professional attitude to work and strong communication skills