A forward thinking, large construction consultancy with a fabulous reputation in the industry are in the process of appointing a driven, ambitious Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant for their Birmingham office, to work as part of their design team advising on CDM2015 compliance from project conception right through to completion.
This exciting work opportunity would suit somebody looking to step into a consultancy, pre-construction environment that is comfortable with the duties expected of a Principal Designer under CDM2015, working on large scale, high value projects.
This employer will provide qualifications and CPD support and ensure you have the professional memberships and accolades required for you to carry out your work.
The role of the Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
As the successful Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Providing Principal Designer and CDM Advisor support
* Work within a pre-construction environment advising on the principles of risk prevention within design.
* Be client facing, engaging and show competency and commitment to each client assigned.
The Successful Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
The successful Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate minimum
* NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 or actively working to obtain
* GradIOSH or Tech working towards
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
* A deep understanding of CDM2015 and how to read risk within design
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum (Can be discussed)
* 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days' additional leave
* Professional subscriptions Paid
* Private healthcare
* Season Ticket Loan or Car Loan
* Discount Scheme
* Stakeholder pension
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Senior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in South London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / Birmingham / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /