Based at our Head Office in Warrington with the option of home or remote working, The Westgrove Group are recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor on a 12-month contract (maternity cover)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the HR, Recruitment and Training team on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing advice to regional managers, senior Management team and our partners.
- Provide advice and guidance in employee related matters
- Conduct formal meetings or to support Senior Management
- Monitor and update all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Support the mobilisation of new contracts including the TUPE process
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on managing performance and capability
- Manage and oversee maternity and paternity processes and where necessary, provide advice and guidance to managers and colleagues in line with statutory legislation
- Monitor and manage long term sickness absence, including arranging occupational health appointments
- Updating and Monitoring HR & MI Data
- Monitoring ad hoc reports for Senior Management
- Experience as an HR generalist or HR Advisor within a busy HR environment
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or working towards
- Previous knowledge of updated employment law
- Ability to coach and develop others through advice
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and planning skills to deliver against agreed targets and objectives
- Self-motivated with the drive and determination to build a long term career with a successful, growing company to ensure that key tasks are met
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fully flexible to meet business needs
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on top of the usual things you’d expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, Diploma’s and more
- Free and confidential colleague welfare
- Health Care and Benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Volunteer days
- Death in Service
- Flexible working hours and location.
Why join Westgrove?
We’re uncompromisingly people orientated and our colleague centric DNA is what makes a career with us so rewarding. Our people are at the heart of our business and we care about the wellbeing of all our colleagues.
The Westgrove Group provide cleaning, security, maintenance and customer service to high footfall customer facing destinations including shopping centres, corporate buildings and airports. We have years of experience and knowledge in providing quality service and now is an exciting time to join us and be part of something special.
Think that this position is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this position if you've previously worked as any of the following: HR, HR Advisor, HR Manager, Maternity Cover, Human Resources.