Senior IFRS 17 Reporting Analyst | L&H | Zurich
Are you looking for more responsibility/autonomy in your next position? Are you looking for a new challenge in a new business that can give you quick progression opportunities within a lean growing team?
As it stands, we are currently partnered with a market leading business who are notorious on a global scale. Due to business growth, the team are expanding across a range of departments and are looking for Reporting Actuaries who have specific experience with IFRS 17. The business are leaders in their field and offer a great progression scheme which brings staff longevity to the business. The benefits and culture of this business are as good as it gets in the industry so if you are looking to get on board with someone who cares about you, then you're applying to the right advert.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Specialise in the day to day running of IFRS 17
* Involvement in the manual adjustments work stream
* Support the IFRS quarterly closing and reporting process for the reinsurance L&H business, ensuring timely preparation of high-quality deliverables
* Work closely with other functions
* Analytical mindset - strong quantitative skills with the ability to think independently
* Strong communication skills
* Teamwork - ability to work with a multidisciplinary team across locations
* Flexibility - capable of managing own workload and provide flexibility during peak periods
* Ability to develop and cultivate relationships with global business partners
* Willingness to acquire necessary system and technical knowledge
* Fluent in English, both written and oral