£negotiable depending on experience
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Joiner to join an established creator & supplier of high value, luxury bespoke products, specialising in hardwood, glass and metal staircases and bespoke furniture. They are a national B to C company, providing a turnkey service, working from South Wales.
With strong core values, this opportunity will enable the successful candidate be a be an integral part of the team going forward as they grow. You will be working alongside the owners, designers, installation teams and the customers to ensure the delivery and installation of works.
* Perform high end joinery tasks as directed including the completion of the necessary documentation
* Organise, record and submit all details of work carried out on relevant work orders
* Take instruction from workshop manager and carry out all tasks in a professional & efficient manner
* Work within the internal quality system ensuring that a high standard of production is maintained
* Operate to health and safety policy and guidelines
* Maintain good housekeeping and a safe work environment
If you are an experienced Joiner who would like the opportunity to be part of a business creating high end bespoke products to an exceptional standard, to truly showcase your skills then we want to hear from you