Senior .NET Developer - Derby / Home working
Up to £60,000
As a Senior Developer joining this successful printing business you will be responsible for leading the technical execution and enhancement of our suite of software products.
As a Senior Developer joining my client you will be responsible for leading the technical execution and enhancement of our suite of software products. You will also be responsible for supporting and guiding other developers, helping drive best practices and create products and solutions our customers love. As part of the IT team, you will work within a culture where communication and teamwork are favoured over hierarchical structure. Day-to-day working alongside other Developers, Engineers, Product Managers and more.
1 Responsible for developing secure, robust, scalable technical products. Including testing and releasing of code from Test through to UAT and Production
2 Responsible for guiding and overseeing developers through tasks, providing direction and advice where required.
3 Responsible for carrying out code reviews and approvals on any code changes.
4 Responsible for communicating technical detail to non-technical team members and stakeholders such as Project Managers, Testers and clients.
5 Responsible for leading the technical delivery of the project - including leading other developers within the project team where necessary.
Experience / Knowledge
* A strong knowledge of .NET Core, in particular C#
* For front end and full stack devs, you will also need string knowledge of React or Angular
* A passion for technology! Software development is your hobby as well as your career
* A strong understanding of the agile framework, you understand the processes, the ceremonies and why it's so important
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues
* You enjoy solving problems, no matter how big or complex
* You're an independent thinker and are willing to challenge, non-confrontationally of course, when you think something can be done better
This company is a young business with a dynamic environment that would suit developers with a keen interest in leading edge technology services, an ability to adapt to the changing demands of an agile business and an ability to learn quickly.
Salaries very flexible, we are looking for a range of developers from junior to tech leads.
If this advert sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply the job online.