Senior Party Wall Surveyor
Specialist, Independent Party Wall Specialists
£50,000 - £60,000 + Long-Term Flexible Working
A forward-thinking Central London based consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Party Wall Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor will join a progressive, innovative consultancy in carrying out the full remit of party wall matters alongside a varied client portfolio (Commercial & Resi) to include Architects, Property Managers, and Developers.
Small enough to be nimble, adaptive and flexible, and large enough to offer a 360, bespoke service to their long established, diverse client-portfolio, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a Senior Party Wall Surveyor looking to become an integral part of this close-knit yet expanding team.
The Successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor?
* 3+ years' experience in carrying out the role of appointed surveyor in a Party Wall capacity
* Experience working alongside Building & Adjoining Owners
* Confident in leading on Commercial/Residential building owner schemes
* Client-facing and self-motivated with a positive 'can-do' attitude
* RICS accredited degree
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Frequent pay/performance reviews
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Long-term equity offering
* Long-term flexible working
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Uncapped career progression
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James to schedule an initial confidential discussion at a time that suits.
Party Wall / Building Surveying / RICS / Adjoining Owner / Building Owner / Senior Party Wall Surveyor / Party Wall Surveying