Company client is looking for a Senior PHP Back End Developer for our FinTech client based in Edinburgh. This is a full time permanent position, Can be based remotely, however will be expected to visit the office in Edinburgh approx once per month.
* Reviewing other developers code and contribute and give feedback on code style, naming and design decisions
* Hands on working with Lean/Agile Software development practices
* Design solutions to complex problems, share ideas with the team of developers
* Unit Test : PHPUnit
* Delivering fully automated tests for web applications or SaaS platforms
Key Skills and Experience required for the PHP Back end Developer role.
* 5+ years of commercial experience as a php/Laravel software developer with Object Oriented Programming and common design patterns, SOLID principles etc
* Proven commercial experience in Unit Testing: PHPUnit
* A keen eye for clean, readable code
* Good knowledge of git workflows and using advanced git command line.
* Possess great communication skills and be able to effectively run technical presentations.
* Attention to detail.
Full details of the PHP Back-end Developer role is available on application.